14. Redheads are more sensitive to hot, cold & pain than any other.
15. Redheaded slaves were more costly than another hair color.
16. Hitler’s Nazi regime considered redheads to be demonic. It went on to ban marriage between two redheads, believing that they would produce more demon children.
17. Redheads are more sexually desirable.
18. The Netherlands celebrates a two-day celebration called Roodharigendag in Dutch for redheads obligation in each September.
19. Fear of redheads is called “Ginger-phobia”.
20. Scotland has 13% of redheads and it is the highest proportion in the World.
21. Bees are more attracted towards redheads than any other hair color.
22. Redheads have an impressive sense of humor.
23. Red-headed men are 54 percent less likely to create prostate cancer.
24. Ancients Greeks believe Redheads were Vampires.
25. Redheads have less hair than brunettes.
26. Redheads have low amounts of melanin in their body.
27. Redheads require 20 percent more of anesthesia as related to a regular patient.
28. Art history shows us that many painters chose to depict muses with red hair, such as The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli.
29. Redheads have an impressive sense of humor because they grow up by teased for their ginger hair color.
30. Ordinary red hair is tougher to color than other shades.
31. Red hair & blue eyes are the intermittent combinations in the world.
32. Redheads are good at detecting changes in temperature than a person having any other hair color so, we can call them Temperature sensor.
33. Redheads have more sensitive teeth as compare to others.
34. Redheads were buried alive as sacrifices to the God Osiris in Egypt.
35. Adolf Hitler prohibited the marriage of redheads to avoid different offspring.
36. Redhead cannot appropriately absorb Vitamin D.
37. According to research on an average, brunettes have 140,000 strands of hair; blondes have 110,000 strands of hair and redheads have 90,000 which is too less, but red hair is thicker than any other hair color.
38. Redheads have the greater risk of melanoma.
39. There were 45,000 redheads women killed between the years 1483 and 1784 because It was believed to be practitioners of dark magic.